2012 Liquid Force Watson Classic 134 Wakeboard
The name says it all-Classic. It's truly a classic and legendary shape that never gets old. Watson cut his teeth on this board and built his empire into what it is today. It has all of the necessary tools to take your riding to that next level and has done just that for Watson and others like Bob Soven and Daniel Powers. An aggressive three-stage rocker for that solid pop off the wake, lifted variable edge rail gives you optimal response and control where you need it and quad vented channels in the tips generate speed and hold at the same time. Take a spin on the Watson Classic to see what you've been missing!
- Aggressive, Three-Stage Rocker - Rocker that'll provide hard-hitting pop that'll boost you straight up. Truly compliments the wake to wake rider.
- Spiral "V" Double Concave Mid-Section - Design breaks the water for soft landings and initiates and rolls into turns quicker and easier.
- Lifted Variable Edge Rail - Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Quad Vented Channels - Channels are placed between the molded fins to vent water through the tip. The water skips over these channels to give lift without disrupting water flow around the fins. Helps generate speed while keeping you pointed in the right direction.
- Crisp Molded In Fins - More defined, shorter-base molded-in side fins provide positive control without catching too soon. Fast and loose with the ultimate holding power to complete any carve.
- Rider Weight: 90 lbs (41 kg) to 170 lbs (77 kg)
Length: 134 cm (52.76 in)Mid Width: 16.9 in (42.92 cm)
Rocker: 2.3 in (5.84 cm)Rocker Type: Aggressive three-stage
Skill Level: Intermediate/AdvancedConstruction: Polyurethane foam core wrapped in glass
Fin Configuration: Three on each end; one 0.8" XLC center fin and two molded-in side finsRider Weight: 90 lbs (41 kg) to 170 lbs (77 kg)
Stance Width: 21 in (53.34 cm) to 25 in (63.5 cm)MSRP: $349.99 USD