SUBSTANCE - GRIND 134
LF comments: Rail Riding has become such an integral part of wakeboarding these days that it is only fitting we make a board designed to withstand the abuse that jibbing can bring to a board. With riders like Kevin Henshaw going from Rail Jam to Rail Jam, and Tom Fooshee sessioning the TSR Cable Park daily, it was necessary for us to build a board that would last longer than they could. The Substance Grind with its new Grind Base Material is the perfect weapon for an all out rail assault. Cable Parks across the world are lining up to put these boards in their demo fleet and our team riders all have one in their quiver if you're serious about riding rails, you should have one in your quiver, as well!
- LF Exclusive Grind Base Material -Durable Base withstands the wear and tear caused by PVC, Docks, or metal.
- Lifted Scalloped Tail -Gives you that extra dose of rocker to lift you to new heights.
- Aggressive 3-stage Rocker -The most aggressive, explosive, straight up ollie pop imaginable.
- Variable Edges-Soft center provides no sticky spots Clean and catch free sliding.
- Molded Canted Side Fins-Keeps board on lock down for times when you remove the center fin.
Length: 134.00 cmn
Mid width: 42.40 cm
Rocker: 6.40 cm
Rocker type: Aggressive three-stage
MSRP: $329.99 USD
Skill level: Intermediate/Advanced
Fin configuration: Three on each end. One XLR 1.0" center fin and two molded-in side fins.
Weight range: 90lbs -170 lbs. and up
Construction: Aercore aerated Polyurethane core
This is a factory "blem" board, meaning there is a slight cosmetic imperfection. Cosmetic is the key word here, does not affect the ride, in fact 99 % of the time we can not even spot the reason for the blem rating. Typically the graphics do not line up just perfectly or the color may be a shade off. In fact if if you get the board and are not totally stoked, can send the board back for a full refund.