S4 138 LTD Liquid Force Wakeboard 2010
BRAND NEW IN THE SHRINK WRAP
Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard 2010: Designed and built for the Pro Wakeboard Tour Champion Phillip Soven, the Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard features everything a top rider could want. Featuring a progressive three-stage rocker and low volume rails, its fast on the edge with more hold to go where you want. Whether you are trying to win a pro championship or just out riding with your friends, you will fall in love with the 2010 Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard.
Rocker and Base Features
- Progressive three stage rocker. Gives the rider a higher trajectory arc off the wake while maintaining a smooth flowing transition from the mid-section to the tail.
- Variable Edge Rails: Low Volume rails with reduced area at ends. Faster on the edge with more hold. Rail flex at the end for more drive out of turns.
Additional FeaturesDouble concave, Quad V hull design. DISC hull through center into deep double concaved quad V out the tail. DISC for softer landings with no speed loss. Concaves with quad V for extra lift and faster rail to rail action. Winged scalloped tail outline. Full shape with release at rail wings allow rider to shorten the arc of the turn off the wing for slaying.
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Construction: DISC hull
- Rocker Type: Three-stage Progressive
- Fin Configuration: Shallow molded inside blade fins placed at top of inside
- Rider weight: 130-210 lbs