S4 142 LTD Liquid Force Wakeboard
BRAND NEW IN THE SHRINK WRAP
Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard 2010
Rocker and Base Features
- Progressive three stage rocker. Gives the rider a higher trajectory arc off the wake while maintaining a smooth flowing transition from the mid-section to the tail.
- Variable Edge Rails: Low Volume rails with reduced area at ends. Faster on the edge with more hold. Rail flex at the end for more drive out of turns.
Double concave, Quad V hull design. DISC hull through center into deep double concaved quad V out the tail. DISC for softer landings with no speed loss.
Concaves with quad V for extra lift and faster rail to rail action. Winged scalloped tail outline. Full shape with release at rail wings allow rider to shorten the arc of the turn off the wing for slaying.
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Construction: DISC hull
- Rocker Type: Three-stage Progressive
- Fin Configuration: Shallow molded inside blade fins placed at top of inside
- Rider weight: 160 lbs and up
Note: Picture is of S4 138 Ltd, The 142 is very simular.